webHR System Requirements
· Microsoft Windows Server 2000 or higher
· Internet Information Server (IIS) Version 6 or higher
· .NET Framework Version 3.5
· 2Gb Memory minimum1
· Reliable Internet Service Provider (ISP)
· External Static IP Address (if external user access is required)
· User support person to answer your own user queries2
· A specific web server is used to host webHR OR the same server that currently hosts webHR is used if the server is used only for winHR.
· A domain name OR a dynamic DNS provider is acquired as the web link to webHR so that users can remember a name rather than an IP address (especially if accessing externally).
· ISP provider with ADSL2+ speeds or alternatively synchronous speed such as 512/512.
· SSL (Security Socket Layer) for added data security
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or higher
· Your own IT can organise what is needed or we can call on a business partner to organise any or all of the above for you. We recommend, at the very least, making your own IT aware of the requirements and be present for any setup.
· The webHR product will be installed once all pre-requisites are met.
1: 2Gb will adequately serve 100+ users at any one time (assuming the server is only used for this purpose). A formula is available to calculate memory needs should requirements be higher.
2: We cannot support your users. Your users are defined as the employees who use webHR. As a pre-requisite at least one member of your staff must at all times be assigned to understand the web usage thoroughly and to field support calls from your users. Your assigned webOHS support member(s) will be supported. Training is mandatory for the assigned user.