Small Business HR Package
Our Small Business HR Package is specifically for small business employers who typically have anywhere between 1 to 20 employees at any one time. It is a set of resources that are ready to go and provide a HR structure in your business that helps you with the basics of good people management, saves time and money and makes you look good to current and prospective employees.
Our Small Business HR Package includes:
- A copy of Staff Systems Software
- A Letter of Engagement for casual employees
- A Letter of Engagement for Full/Part time employees
- A set of up to date behavioural policies and a grievance procedure
This is an affordable set of HR resources for small business employers that provides the building blocks of good people management that will help you manage your people and grow your business.
Record keeping, documentation, employment agreements and setting guidelines for employee behaviour are all key issues in the day to day management of employees. This package is a direct result of our engagement with small business owners and their needs and concerns when it comes to employing people.
Staff Systems Software
This is primarily a HR document management system that is easy to pick up and use straight away. It comes with over 40+ HR forms and templates as well as tips and flow charts so that you basically get an instant HR structure when you start it up. You can also link personnel files to staff profiles to make looking up their documents much easier. You can download a trial copy on the Staff Systems page. Also view a Staff Systems Screenshot slideshow to get a clearer view of what it can do for you.
Letters of Engagement
Gone (or at least should be) are the days when employers hire people with a handshake. These days federal workplace laws require employers to inform employees of their workplace rights and employer obligations. A letter of engagement is ideal for this and also setting out obligations for the employee to follow while employed. Having professional and compliant agreements in place also make your business look professional and that always helps to attract and retain employees.
Bad behaviour by employees can be a nightmare for small employers. It can leave an employer wondering why they bothered to hire anyone in the first place. By having a set of behavioural guidelines in place and inducting staff into them you can reduce both the chances and effects of bad behaviour. Our suite of policies in this bundle include: Code of Conduct; Anti-Discrimination and Victimisation; Anti-Harassment (incl Sexual); Anti-Bullying; Social Media and Blogging; Drugs, Alcohol and Drinking; Fit for Work; Grievance Procedure and Disciplinary Procedure.
So why spend $495 on this HR package for your business?
- Risk reduction - the FWO is more likely to litigate against small employers.
- Make hiring staff easier with all the forms and templates you need.
- Track staff performance documents with the Staff File Manager.
- Reduction of staff turnover from bullying, harassment or other bad behaviour.
- Increased harmonious working environment that increases productivity.
- Your business will look professional and on-the-ball to prospective employees.
- You will be organised - you will have access at the click of a button to all your HR documents and files.
- You will have a HR structure in your business that helps you deal with and prevent employee issues.
Looking for something a little more affordable for a small business budget?
Then perhaps just take a tour of the Staff Systems Software package for only $275. It comes with all the customisable HR Forms and Templates you need and is easy to use from the word go. You can download a free trial copy of the full version today and take a tour of the screenshot slideshow.