Insurance premiums, non-compliance fines and the risk of gaol for fatal accidents are all the more reason why a business needs to implement this Australian made occupational health and safety management system.
Occupational health and safety in the workplace is a key focus of state and federal governments. Businesses who fail to properly manage this key are of their business can face detrimental financial penalties.
winOHS is specifically designed for small to medium enterprise businesses of any industry with multiple locations, divisions and departments.
If you are a business looking for an OH&S management system that enables you to manage your obligations and analyse data in an effective and timely manner then winOHS is what you are looking for.
Traditionally it is difficult to transition from a manual or spreadsheet based process to a fully functional OH&S product, but winOHS is designed to make this as speedy and as painless as possible.
Take a look through the following features and benefits of winOHS and contact us today for a demonstration and trial that will impress.
Features of winOHS:
- HR integration - comes with winHR included
- Incident management
- Claims management
- Hazard & Risk management
- Equipment register
- Area and workplace structure
- Committees and positions
- Audits - internal and external
- Tasks and actions
- Email alerts
- Document management
- Track and record training and performance
- Return to work management
Some of the benefits of winOHS:
- Streamline all your OHS related tasks
- Reduce levels of paperwork
- Reduce your insurance premium costs
- Highlight and escalate critical events to managers
- Reduction in workplace risks
- Review reminders of events
- Quick and easy access to policies and guidelines
- Store, find and retrieve documents quickly
- Track incidents and outcomes
- Ensure completion of actions in a timely manner
- Analyse injury data by type, frequency, causes...
- Meet compliancy obligations around industrial laws
- Satisfy criteria for government funded programs and tenders
- Effectively manage employees back to work
- Integrates seamlessly with winHR to provide biographical details of employees involved in incidents, OHS positions, committees, auditing, return-to-work programs, compensation claims, training and more...